Apart from the aforementioned trainings, our team has been engaged with other, renowned institutions and organisations for conducting training programs;
- Through rigorous recruitment campaign, 80 teaching support associates were hired and then trained across Sindh for SEF.
- Training of 60 Teachers of the Army Public School System in Gujranwala.
- A Train the Trainer Program for Teacher Trainers from The Educators School System.
- Training of Early Childhood Education (ECE) Staff in 11 Districts of Punjab for DSD.
- Training of 600 Teachers from Government Divisional Public School, Gujranwala.
- Training of Teachers for KASHF Foundation for its Pilot School Project.
- Teacher Training for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
- Capacity Building of Admissions Officers from Concordia Colleges.
Department of Staff Development (DSD) Punjab
We have worked closely with DSD Punjab in order to develop training manuals for the training of Early Childhood Educators in 12 districts of Punjab.
Additionally, academicians from our team were responsible for the development, teaching and learning resource materials such as teaching guides and lesson plans for the public school system in Punjab.
We are proud to state that, after minor modifications, the teaching and learning resources are currently being used in public schools in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Premier DLC provided the Engro Foundation with 59 different titles, developed in house, for use in adopted schools from both the public and private sector.
These books ranged from Kindergarten to Grade 5 and are aimed at ensuring a standardised syllabus across all the schools adopted by the foundation.